Why Join The Chamber
It lends strength to our voice – the voice of local business. The Wasaga Chamber is dedicated to advancing and improving our business economy, advocating on your behalf, offering tangible benefits for our members and connecting local businesses with networking opportunities.
The Chamber strives to be the recognized voice of Business working together to promote a healthy, fair and prosperous business climate within the district. Make recommendations on issues directly affecting you and your business community. As the “voice of business”, the Chamber will speak on your behalf.
Advertising opportunities are available here with our various media partners, including rapid, print and digital. Our extensive contact list ensures broad exposure to the community and other businesses. In addition, our packed calendar of events offers a spectrum of sponsorship opportunities.
Supporting Local Businesses
The Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce has supported local businesses for over 80 years since being founded in 1939. We have helped hundreds of local companies over the years as growing and supporting the local community is included in our mission and vision as an organization. The Chamber has helped businesses network, socialize and grow by providing opportunities, information and support. As a result, businesses can build confidence, strengthen their business, connect with their community and enhance their visibility by being a Chamber member.
Not For Profit
Business of the month
WASAGA BEACH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- New members receive membership decal and free advertising on social media, newsletter, Guide and website directory.
- Access to our member-exclusive newsletter.
- Access to the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Employee Benefits Plan by Alta Vista Planning Partners Inc.
- Access to educational workshops and webinars from Chambers of Commerce across Canada, as well as OCC and CCC.
- Member-only discounts for advertising in content produced by the Chamber (E-blasts, Community Guidebook & Map).
- Access to a Chamber-only advertising package with 97.7 MAX FM radio and digital.
- Fun, entertaining, and informative events all-year-round to keep the business community up-to-date and socially connected.
- Able to be represented by the Chamber on all levels of government.
For more information or inquiries:
Things to Note
Wasaga Beach Farmers Market
The Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce has taken a tent at the Wasaga Beach Farmers Market! During the Farmers Market Season members can reserve a date between June 21st to September 27th, and have their business featured free of charge!
Monthly Business After 5s
We encourage you to drop by for some networking, get to know a fellow member’s business, and have a good time! Click the button below to see the upcoming BA5 details.
The Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce has an amazing friendly staff/board that truly cares about helping local businesses succeed. The Chamber is our go to for information that is not readily available. As a member/director of the Wasaga Beach Women’s Business Association I understand the importance of community connections and the value of Business Promotion, and although I am unable to attend the Monthly Business after 5 meetings, the Chamber is always ready to advocate for our business.
– Debra Harrison – Auto-Tech N’ Tire