Benefits of being a Chamber Member
Research has shown that consumers believe that businesses that belong to their local Chamber offer products and services that are superior to their competitors. This research concludes that 80% of people are more likely to purchase from these Chamber members.
As a member of the Chamber, your business will receive:
- Membership window decal and digital version. Displaying the Chamber membership logo provides instant credibility that can lead to tangible business results
- New members receive a FREE advertisement for their business in the Chamber newsletter and during a Business After 5 event
- Paid e-blast (only your business) sent to over 600 members and community contacts to promote your product, service, or event
- Special Chamber-only advertising package with 97.7 MAX FM
- Introduction to 95.1 The Peak FM’s Talk of the Town hosts John Eaton & Melanie Case for a possible LIVE interview
- FREE listing in the Chamber’s Business Directory
- FREE listing in the Official Community Information Guide business directory, plus Chamber member discounts on ads in the print and digital versions
- Access to the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Employee Benefits Plan
- Exclusive access to several partners who provide competitive discount offerings
- Fun, entertaining, and informative events to keep the business community up-to-date and socially connected
- Have your business’ voice heard at multiple levels of government
- Support and access to various resources, government grants and relief programs from our partner relationships
- Introduction to mentoring opportunities with organizations such as Community Futures and South Georgian Bay
- Opportunity for a farmers market booth for FREE through the summer months
- Your membership fee is tax-deductible!
EXTENDED BENEFIT PROGRAM
Members-Only employee benefits program by Alta Vista Planning Partners Inc. for Medical, Dental, Optical and Health benefits at affordable rates.
(see video below)
Comprehensive group products: life, disability, extended health care, dental, vision and prescription drug packages
Networking & Events
Socializing, recognizing, appreciating, strategizing and learning with entrepreneurs in our community.
These are opportunities to promote your business and network with leaders in the business community. Members host Business After Fives to showcase their business in their own unique setting.
Visibility & Credibility
Marketing power is accessible through associated memberships, an official Community Guide, tourism map, eMarketing tools and the on and offline directory. Also, Raise your reputation through chamber membership.
We have various learning opportunities through our various resource partners that can be provided to the members. Our resource partners often host options such as webinars or events.
Members can choose to offer a discount to other members and enjoy the community that does this.
job board, member directory & more!
Are you hiring? As a Member of the Chamber, you can share your job posting with us, and we’ll include it in our monthly newsletter that goes out on the 15th of each month! Also, you will be featured in our Member Directory on our website, the physical and digital versions of our guidebook and the new tourism pamphlets by the Town of Wasaga Bach! It is a great way to promote your business and reaches a wide range of people, from the local community to visitors of Wasaga Beach!
At Chamber we receive calls daily, and as a member we offer promotion of your business through business referrals.
exclusive membership newsletter
Enjoy an exclusive information weekly email as a member with new events, important local, Canada-wide information and lots more. As a new member, you also receive a full introduction in both our exclusive weekly email and open monthly email to ensure you reach new potential customers.
radio package including a radio interview
Promotion on the Chamber Website
Upgraded, bold-faced member’s listing in the Chamber Business Directory at no extra charge. Includes images, website links and more.
To display proudly in your office to show your involvement and support of the Wasaga Chamber of Commerce.
- plus taxes
- 2 businesses = $292.50 plus tax
- 3 businesses = $390 plus tax
- plus taxes